Commissioners Park Fitzgerald Park Harr Park Latrobe Park Macarthur Park Michael Looney Park Narragansett Park Newcastle Park Nottingham Park Owens Park Rice Park Stevenson Park
“Pride In Our Parks”
It is time to put an end to vandalism! No more Graffiti! The Park District has been improving and beautifying all parks. We have new basketball courts, new swings, playground units and bathroom facilities. We have installed surveillance cameras to all the buildings but still need your help to look for any suspicious activity. If you see any vandalism call 911. Equipment in need of repair call (708) 599-2070 or (708) 599-3873.
Park Rules For Your Safety And Protection
1. In order to assure the safety of children in playgrounds and everyone on our athletic areas, the park district PROHIBITS GLASS in the park.
2. All animals are prohibited in the parks. Violations are subject to a $500 fine.
3. No driving or parking of motorized vehicles, including motorcycles, is allowed in any grassy area or athletic field. Drive only upon established roads and obey posted traffic signs.
4. The parks are open from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. No basketball playing before 9:00 a.m. on Sundays.
5. NO alcoholic beverages are allowed on Park District Property.
The Burbank Park District now has five gazebo sites (Owens, Stevenson, Fitzgerald, Harr, and Nottingham Park) for rentals. We also are renting out our New Castle Recreation Center and Fusion Recplex. Please see the rentals link above for more information.