Fusion Recplex Building Hours
6100 W 85th Street
Monday-Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
P: (708) 599-3873 F: (708) 599-1074
PROGRAM HOTLINE: (708) 290-0094
Newcastle Office Hours
8050 S. Newcastle
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
P: (708) 599-2070 F: (708) 599-2063
PROGRAM HOTLINE: (708) 290-0094
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Burbank Park District website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages include but are not limited to the following:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself to determine eligibility for various programs. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide effective online communications.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by loggin into our online registration system and clicking the ‘My Household’ link. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (708)599-2070 or (708) 599-3873
Program Refund Policy
It the Park District is forced to cancel a program, a full refund will be given. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER THE FIRST CLASS MEETING. No refunds will be given for trips. However, the individual may find a substitute. A five dollar ($5) administration fee will be assessed on voluntary program withdrawal before the first class.
Fusion Recplex Membership Refund Policy
Annual membership agreements may not be terminated by the member prior to the end of the initial term, unless:
a) the member moves more than 25 miles from the facility and provides proof of move in the form of new driver’s license and utility bill; or
b) the member becomes permanently disabled and provides documentation to support claim. All termination requests must be made in writing to the Facility Manager, 15 days prior to the requested date.
Memberships will not be terminated or extended for lack of use.
The Burbank Park District will not refund any card fees or last month’s payment on Continuous Monthly Memberships.
Emergency Closing Policy
The Burbank Park District endeavors to keep its facilities and programs operating whenever possible. There are times, however, when weather, road conditions, or facility malfunctions dictate that programs and/or services must be cancelled or temporarily postponed or entire facilities closed. In order to provide employees and patrons with a safe and secure environment in which to work and play, The Burbank Park District reserves the right to close a particular facility or cancel a program using the following criteria:
- Whenever School District 111 (D111) cancels school due to weather conditions, all Park District activities and programs held at a school site will follow the same the procedure the entire day and/or evening. When D111 cancellations take place in the morning (prior to the beginning of school), Park District programs at Park District facilities will also be cancelled through 12pm.
- Program cancellation will be consistent district wide unless there are facility specific reasons for cancellation. (See Group Exercise Schedule)
- When programs are cancelled:
- Affiliate and youth groups will be cancelled.
- Adult rental groups will be given the option to cancel without penalty so long as they follow the above time period.
- Private lessons/training staff or clients are given the option to cancel without penalty
- Drop in classes and/or programs will be determined by the facility manager.
- Preschool may also close completely.
- When the park district cancels its programs and/or its facility’s for weather related issues, the parks should also be considered closed.
- In all situations, the Park District reserves the right to adapt this procedure and make decisions based extenuating circumstances and/or on the safety of staff, patrons, and/or participants.
- Park district facilities themselves will remain open for non-registered and/or drop-in activities (e.g. fitness club use, public skating, open gym, rentals, etc.) unless specifically directed to close due to weather conditions, emergency’s facility malfunctions.
Because weather and road conditions can change dramatically as the day progresses, the Park District will monitor weather conditions and announce closing updates throughout the day. Communication regarding any weather related closings and updates will be posted on the homepage of this website, the district Facebook & Twitter pages, and Rainout Line. Emails will be sent to customers who have subscribed to the park district email program.
To sign up for the follow this link Rainout Line