Fusion Recplex Information and Policies
We have a variety of cardio equipment to choose from to help you reach your fitness goal! Our options include:
- A host of Life Fitness® and Precor® treadmills with personal viewing monitors
- Life Fitness® and Precor® recumbent and upright bikes
- Spin studio with Keiser® Spin Bikes
- 2 StairMaster Machines
- 2 Concept Rower Machines
Please visit out group exercise page to find the Group Exercise schedule, costs, and class descriptions!
DRESS CODE POLICY
Fusion Recplex requires that all of our patrons adhere to a dress code policy for personal hygiene, health, and safety. The dress code policy is included in policy signs throughout our facility. It is important for patrons and Fusion staff to follow these policies to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
THE COMPREHENSIVE DRESS CODE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- NO heavy scents/colognes or soiled clothing.
- NO open-toed shoes (e.g. sandals, flip-flops, Crocs), high heels, cleats, boots, or bare feet.
- NO exposed mid-drift. Crop tops, cut-off shirts exposing torso, tank tops that expose nipples, sports bras with no shirt over it, or t-shirts with excessively cut armpit holes exposing torso or nipples.
- NO Jeans, jean shorts (anything denim with heavy seaming or external metal parts), shorts that expose buttocks, or swim bottoms.
- NO clothing with obscene language or images.
SHIRT POLICY RATIONALE:
Shirts should cover the full chest, stomach, and back to prevent MRSA, ringworm, etc. from being passed from skin to pad/mat contact. Increased cleaning from patrons and staff leads to more cleaner and chemical exposure on the pad/mat. Full shirts eliminate most direct skin to pad/mat contact.
ATHLETIC, NON-MARKING SHOES POLICY RATIONALE:
Shoes protect the feet from equipment that may be dropped. Athletic shoes prevent slipping. Shoes contain injury and prevent contamination if a heavy object is dropped on the foot. Backless shoes can easily slip off and shoes that do not cover the forefoot do not protect the entire foot from injury.
Basketball Courts may be rented based on availability. Please call 708-599-3873 for up-to-date availability
Fusion Recplex Building Information
5:00AM — 10:00PM
7:00AM — 5:00PM
7:00AM — 3:00PM
UPCOMING HOLIDAY HOURS:
Easter Sunday, April 9th
7:00AM — 3:00PM
Fusion Recplex Address:
6100 W. 85th Street, Burbank, IL 60459
708-599-FUSE (3873) | Fax: 708-599-1074