End of the Summer HoursSat/Sun 11:00am - 6pm
Mon - Fri 4pm - 7pm
Mon - Fri 4pm - 7pm
2022 SEASON SCHEDULE
May 28th - August 28th
The Burbank Water Park is the local hot-spot for cooling off in the summer! Open for over 40 years, the BWP has something for everyone: 2 huge, new waterslides to get your thrills, 2 diving boards to check your skills, and a zero-depth, two foot aquatic playground for the little guys! Our concession stand has a large menu of hot eats and cool treats available to help you recharge your batteries and get you back to the fun!
Stop in for just a day with a day pass, check out our season passes and spend the whole summer with us, or take advantage of our nightly pool rental options!
Daily Fee WITH Splash Card*
Daily Fee WITHOUT Splash Card
*All fees are prices with a BWP SPLASH CARD. This FREE card may be obtained with a current ID and household establishment at the Fusion Recplex or Newcastle Locations. SPLASH CARDs will be issued beginning MAY 10th (Please see Fusion Recplex and Newcastle hours of operation). All daily Fee prices for RESIDENT and NON-RESIDENT are an additional $3 without a SPLASH PASS. Again, this is a FREEEEE card that you can obtain at any time!
Season Pass Prices
PASSES GO ON SALE MAY 10th
Concession Stand Menu
MENU COMING SOON for 2022!
6100 W. 85th Street, Burbank, IL
P: 708-599-5832 Hotline: 708-290-0094
- No outside food and beverages are allowed (Water is ok plastic bottles only)
- Food and beverages are not allowed out of the concession area.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the pool concession stand.
- Baby formula is allowed.
- Strollers and buggies are considered hazardous and are not allowed on pool deck.
- Only plain white t-shirts may be worn in the water.
- Only swimsuits with liners are allowed in the pool. No cutoffs, basketball shorts, spandex, etc. Street shoes and street clothes may not be worn on the pool deck.
- A person accompanying a family member may wear prescribed religious attire (excluding shoes or other footwear worn outside of the pool) on the pool deck, but such persons must stay at least 3 feet away from the pool and must stay in the area of the pool deck adjacent to water which is not deeper than 5 feet.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets with an underbody strap are allowed in the pool in water no deeper than the wearer’s chest. An adult 18 years or older must accompany all children wearing a life vest at arm’s length.
- Personal locks left locked in pool locker rooms will be cut nightly. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Strict discipline will be enforced in all areas of the pool complex.
- Failure to comply with the rules may result in suspension or termination of privileges, with no refund.
- During adult swim everyone under the age of 18 will be asked to clear the pool and stay at least 6 ft. from the water.
- You must be 42” or taller to go down the waterslides and no eyeglasses are allowed down the waterslides.
- No children over the age of 9 are allowed in the aquatic playground.
- All children wearing diapers must wear rubber pants.
- No masks, fins, toys or balls, etc. are allowed in any of the pools.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 and over, at arm’s length.
- Pool regulations are established for everyone’s safety.
- Additional rules may be added at any time for your protection.
Policy for Closing of Pool
The Park District reserves the right to close the pool facility if:
- There are less than 20 people present.
- The temperature is 70 degrees or below.
- Inclement weather is forecasted.
- A situation arises that would jeopardize the public health or safety of people in attendance.
- There are Park District scheduled events.