ALL CLASSES are FREE w/ FUSION MEMBERSHIP
WAIT-LIST classes will indicate that the class is WAIT-LIST on the receipt. If there is a cancellation, we will call the # on file in your household to enroll you into class.
Non-members can attend classes for $6 LIVE CLASS / $5 Virtual / $4 for 30 minute LIVE
Check out all of our Virtual Classes!
Download ZOOM app for access to our online classes, FREE of charge!! Visit https://www.facebook.com/bpdparkdistrict/ for facebook updates
Schedule Descriptions may not reflect outdoor or virtual classes
- Boxing BootcampBoxing is a cardio kickboxing and conditioning workout that blends striking with interval training. Jabs, crosses, hooks, and uppercuts, front kicks and roundhouse kicks. Some classes use boxing equipment, which we provide, or you can bring your own.
Cardio Strength/ Morning Ex.
A combo of different cardio varieties mixed with strengthening exercises, using dumb bells, bar bells, bands, and your own body weight. Interval uses specifically timed cardio segments to maximize your calorie burn!! Morning Ex. is a quick way to start your day and also utilize our beautiful parks in good weather!
High Intensity Interval Training with body weight, core, and more! Insanity has short intervals, with longer high intensity body weight interval blast!
- TRX® SUSPENSION TRAINING
A total body mix up of cardio intervals, body weight, and equipment strength training. Great for building endurance, burning calories and gaining strength. With modifications, appropriate for all levels! Incorporates TRX, ropes, weights and kettlebells. TRX® uses bodyweight exercise to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
PiYo combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming benefits of Pilates with the strength and flexibility advantages of Yoga. And, we crank up the speed to deliver a true fat-burning, low-impact workout that leaves your body looking long, lean, and incredibly defined.
- Spinning® / Cycle This indoor cycling class will increase your cardio endurance and burn tons of calories. Joint friendly and low-impact with easily adjustable intensity. Bring a towel and a water bottle. Check in early for help setting up your bike, if it’s your first time. Cycle Bootcamp alternates cycling cardio, weights, and floor work in the personal training studio. Spots are limited
- Cycle, Strength & Core Start your workout with 45 minutes of a cardio-blast on the bike, followed by 45 minutes of strength training and core conditioning in the training room. This class has it all! 90 minutes, no babies allowed!
- Tread ‘n Shed (Treadmill) Running, Walking, Strengthening, Treadmill & Track…this class has it all! A total body cardio boot camp; prepare to sweat! Space may be limited, must get a pass at the front desk!
- Stretch & Flex A great class option for everyone. Balance and core work…a fun class for beginners or anyone looking for a well-rounded low-impact workout!
- P90X / TABATA Use bodyweight, dumbbells, and plyometric interval training to push your workouts to the max! Athletic and dynamic moves. Tabata utilizes lifting and plyomentric moves at a 20 on, 10 off interval.
- STRONG A high intensity, fast paced body-weight workout, perfectly synced to music to motivate you and keep you sweating! All moves can be modified.
- Transform (Step) Transform is a high-intensity cardio conditioning class that utilizes your own body weight and a step. Designed for maximum calorie burning, this music-driven class is a ramped up cardio party!
Metafit is a style of HIIT and is designed to boost your fitness, rocket your energy levels & get massive results in the shortest amount of time possible.
Power Yoga / Vinyasa Flow Yoga
This class combines sequences of flowing postures w/ rhythmic breathing to provide an intense body-mind workout. Core strength, flexibility & joint mobility.Power Yoga is more advanced, including deep holds & optional arm balance poses, great for core strength
Gentle Yoga / Relaxation / Beginner’s
Beginner’s yoga is a great way to get started if you are new to yoga or just looking for a relaxing environment. Gentle involves some chair poses and can be a good option for anyone with injuries or restrictions. You can complete gentle or beginners entirely in with the chair. Chair Fusion is chair based.
We take the “work” out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Easy to follow and moves can be modified.
Zumba Gold is a great option for beginners those who want to try Zumba®, but at a less advanced pace, with no twisting or jumping.
WERQ® is the wildly addictive cardio dance workout based on today’s hottest pop, rock, and hip hop music, mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning experience! If you like Zumba, you’ll love WERQ! Easy to follow and moves can be modified.
Using weighted barbells, with a targeted, structured approach, Barbell Strong will get you toned, and fit! Common exercises include squats, curls, shoulder presses, and deadlifts, working upper body, lower body, and core, for total-body conditioning.
Work your muscles in a variety of ways by utilizing strengthening exercises to tighten and tone. Very little cardio & lots of strength.
Cycle, Strength & Core
Start your workout with 45 minutes of a cardio-blast on the bike, followed by 45 minutes of strength training and core conditioning in the training room. This class has it all! 90 minutes, no babies allowed!