About the Burbank Water Park
Open seasonally typically staring in May through August. The Burbank Water Park is a local hot spot for cooling off in the summer. In operation for over 30 years the water park has two water slides, two diving boards and a kiddy play area for children under 9 years of age. The Burbank Grill is the concession stand that has a large menu of hot eats and treats available as well as its own seating area.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed (Water is ok plastic bottles only)
- Food and beverages are not allowed out of the concession area.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the pool concession stand.
- Baby formula is allowed.
- Strollers and buggies are considered hazardous and are not allowed on pool deck.
- Only plain white t-shirts may be worn in the water.
- Only swimsuits with liners are allowed in the pool. No cutoffs, basketball shorts, spandex, etc. Street shoes and street clothes may not be worn on the pool deck.
- A person accompanying a family member may wear prescribed religious attire (excluding shoes or other footwear worn outside of the pool) on the pool deck, but such persons must stay at least 3 feet away from the pool and must stay in the area of the pool deck adjacent to water which is not deeper than 5 feet.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets with an underbody strap are allowed in the pool in water no deeper than the wearer’s chest. An adult 18 years or older must accompany all children wearing a life vest at arm’s length.
- Personal locks left locked in pool locker rooms will be cut nightly. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Strict discipline will be enforced in all areas of the pool complex.
- Failure to comply with the rules may result in suspension or termination of privileges, with no refund.
- During adult swim everyone under the age of 18 will be asked to clear the pool and stay at least 6 ft. from the water.
- You must be 42” or taller to go down the waterslides and no eyeglasses are allowed down the waterslides.
- No children over the age of 9 are allowed in the aquatic playground.
- All children wearing diapers must wear rubber pants.
- No masks, fins, toys or balls, etc. are allowed in any of the pools.
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 and over, at arm’s length.
- Pool regulations are established for everyone’s safety.
- Additional rules may be added at any time for your protection.
Policy for Closing of Pool
(Hotline #: 708-802-2441)
The Park District reserves the right to close the pool facility if:
- There are less than 20 people present.
- The temperature is 70 degrees or below.
- Inclement weather is forecasted.
- A situation arises that would jeopardize the public health or safety of people in attendance.
- There are Park District scheduled events.
Important Pool Registration Information
- No mail-in registration will be accepted for swimming pool passes or pool parties.
- All residents must show proof of residency to receive resident rates. Proof of residency consists of valid driver’s license or valid State ID.
- No refunds will be granted on Season Passes.
- Children 2 years & under are admitted free and therefore do not need a pass. Children under 10 years of age shall not enter pool unless accompanied at arm’s length by a parent or guardian at least 18 years of age.
- Parent or guardian must be present at time of registration if child is under 18 years of age.
- Park District reserves the right to ask for birth certificates.
- FAMILY SEASON PASSES: Only immediate family members of the same household who permanently reside at the address set forth in the membership application can be put on the family pass. All family members 18 years and older must show proof of residency to be included in the family pass. Any false information will result in pool privileges being terminated and all monies forfeited.
Patrons will be issued a photo identification card upon registration. The Pool pass must be presented every time you enter the water park. Replacement cards are $5.00 and can be obtained at the Fusion Recplex or Newcastle buildings.