Pride In Our Parks
It’s time to put an end to vandalism. The Park District has been improving and beautifying our parks for all to enjoy: new basketball courts, swings, playground units, and bathroom facilities. We have installed surveillance cameras to all park buildings, but we still need your help to look for any suspicious activity. If you see any vandalism, please call 911. If there is any equipment in need of repair, please call 708-599-2070 or 708-599-3873.
Park Rules For Your Safety and Protection
- In order to ensure the safety of children in playgrounds and patrons in our athletic areas, glass is prohibited in our parks.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on Park District property.
- All animals are prohibited in our parks. Violations are subject to a $500 fine.
- No driving or parking motorized vehicles, including motorcycles, in any grassy area or athletic field. Drive only upon established roads and obey posted traffic signs.
- No basketball before 9:00 a.m. on Sundays
- Parks are open daily from 7:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.
- Gazebo usage is available on a first come/ first serve basis. Rental options are available to secure the space. All availability is superseded by Park District programming.
The Burbank Park District has five gazebo sites (located at Owens, Stevenson, Fitzgerald, Harr, and Nottingham Park) available for rental. Please visit our rentals page to find our more information.